Swagbucks

Monday, May 11, 2009

Upping my grocery budget/Kroger Visit



I have decided to raise my grocery budget to $70 a week. The kid is eating more and more and I try to feed him some/most ??? well ok as much as possible organic foods and I am attempting to feed us healthier ie more fresh less processed foods.

Today I spent just about right at $70- groceries were $64.43 and I also bought 4 papers at walgreens- $5.

***The kids birthday is this week and I am doing a seperate shopping trip for that and I will not be counting that in my regular grocery budget. ****

I forgot milk and they were out of lettuce, so I will be over budget by $4 but I bought a lot of meat to go in the freezer so it should even out next week.

Kroger

6 Ribeye steaks- marked down

2 pks chicken tenderloins

1 pk chicken breast

2.5 lbs of hamburger- marked down

tomatos

2 cucumbers

2 zuchinni

bananas

3 apples

4 sweet potatoes

3 sweet videlia onions

strawberries

ice cream

eggs

butter

2 Bertoni Raviolis - marked down

2 cans of pineapple

4 pks of wipes

1 box of kashi waffles

1 Kashi pizza

Yobaby yogurt- marked down

No comments: