Swagbucks

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring Cleaning Challenge


I require outside motivation to clean sometimes.

Well probably all the time. I can not lie, I really HATE cleaning.

Especially when it comes to my
sewing/craft/coupon/computer/guest/storage/yardsale room.


It is MY room of everything and I LOVE it.


I have an everything room because my hubs is very neat and mess makes him itch so I get my own room for all my "projects".


(then I shut the door and he does not have to see MY MESS)


But my mess got out of control even for me.


My friend Megan and I decided to have a 24 challenge to see who could clean their everything rooms.


It turned into more of a 48 hour challenge because we are both:


moms to itty bitties, wives, AND students.


Now it is done and I think like it.


But I have to confess...a clean room always makes me want to make a mess.

FYI all the totes are filled with stuff for our upcoming Benton Area Moms Yardsale.

No comments: