Swagbucks

Sunday, February 1, 2009

FREE Starbucks!

Did I get your attention? Starbucks is soo YUMMY but sooo expensive. I get FREE $5 Starbucks gift cards through Swagbucks.

Swagbucks is a search engine service that you can earn points through a couple of different ways and then turn in your points for prizes- my favorite is the $5 Starbucks gift card for 50 points. The points rack up quickly : I have gotten 3 Starbucks cards in about 6 weeks.

The best part - I did not have to do anything out of the ordinary!

I earned all of those points by doing internet searches just like I normally would do through MSN except I did them through Swagbucks.

When I heard about this through moneysavingmom I was like ummm sure.... this has got to be a scam. But its not. I signed up for a free account, downloaded their search bar and used it like I regularly would to win points. Then when I had accumulated some points, I went to the Swagbucks store. They had LOTS of things to choose from: amazon gift cards, Barns & Noble gift cards, tee shirts, Xboxes, music... oh yeah and Starbucks :)
I hit order and got my gift card in about a week. I went to Starbucks and got a yummy carmel frap and paid with my giftcard!!

I am sharing this info with you so that you can sign up and get some FREE stuff too! Also if you sign up through my banner at the top of this page, Swagbucks will give me extra points!

Thank you in advance.

Then after you make your account you can send an email to your friends and family and get them to sign up and then you will get extra points too!

Awesome right! So go sign up now- just click on the banner at the top of the page and lets all earn some Starbucks gift cards and meet for coffee!

No comments: