Swagbucks

Monday, February 16, 2009

Meal Plan Monday - 2 weeks

Breakfast: cereal, homemade bread and English muffins, kashi bars

Lunch: leftovers, soups from the pantry

Dinners:
Subway
Pizza (homemade pizza crust!)
Spaghetti & meatballs, broccoli
fajitas & black beans (homemade tortilla shells!)
BBQ chicken, twice baked potatoes, green beans, crescent rolls (from a can!)

Then this weekend, the in-laws are coming so I am going to roast a turkey that I got on sale before Christmas and make the "fixins", mashed potatoes, cornbread dressing, cranberry sauce is a possibility.... really just depends on how motivated I feel as to what sides I will end up making.

Week 2
Chicken Poulet... but I am going to make it with leftover turkey - the recipe comes from here and green beans
Pizza
Turkey pot pie
chili hot dogs, corn chips, apples (homemade rolls!)
Chicken and Dumplings, peas
Leftovers

Looks like I will need a baking day tomorrow!

Grocery List for the next two weeks
eggs
AP flour
milk
tomatoes
corn chips
apples
bananas
potatoes
chicken legs
hot dogs
sour cream

No comments: