Swagbucks

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hickory Farms Deal! Hurry!

I just ordered a bunch of sausage and cheese from Hickory Farms they have a bunch of their gift baskets on sale for 75% off.

Here is what I got


2 (12 oz) Beef Summer Sausages - 12 oz. Smoked Cheddar Blend - 12 oz. Jalapeno & Cheddar Blend - 6 oz. Cheddar Cheese Ball- 2 - 4 oz. Big Barn Cheddar® - 2.25 oz. Sweet Hot Mustard - 4 oz. Mini Melt Away Mints - 2 (1.3 oz) Golden Toasted Crackers - Strawberry Bon Bons

and

2 (12 oz) Beef Summer Sausages- 7 oz Pennsylvania Dutch Edam- 6.5 oz Apple Pie Cheddar- 7 oz Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar

Total with shipping and tax was $22.37

But Renee, what ever will you do with all that cheese and sausage???? We have lots of social events and family events that we bring food to and then if there is still leftovers, sausage and cheese is good for quite a while and also freezes for up to 2 months.

EDIT- I called my mom to clue her in on the deal and she told me, "I ordered mine last week!", my own mother beat me to a deal....what is this world coming to??

No comments: