Swagbucks

Friday, November 21, 2008

Easy Homemade Rolls and Breakfast!





I tried a new roll recipe called Sweet Dinner Rolls from allrecipes.com and I LOVED IT, it was so easy to throw in the bread maker on the dough setting and then divide up with the pizza cutter for rolls and use some to roll out and make cinnamon rolls. After allowing them to rise 1 more time, I baked at 350 degrees for around 15 minutes. As you can prolly tell I am not the worlds most precise cook, and they turned out awesome!
I am hosting Thanksgiving at my house and the rolls are on the menu for dinner and the next day, the cinnamon rolls are going to make an easy breakfast.






1 comment:

Kate said...

They both looks so delicious! I love homemade cinnamon rolls. I'm going to check out the link for the dinner rolls. I like the fact that it doesn't look like you have to do anything labor-intensive with them.