Swagbucks

Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Monday

OK I just know as soon as I post this, I will go in the kitchen my meat will have gone out of date, my husband will call and tell me he cant eat half of it and some how we will be allergic to the other half, and oh ya my stove will combust because I can NEVER seem to stick to a menu once I make it. I know I could do better with my groceries and feel more organized and actually get dinner on the table on time if I could stick with it. So here goes.
Monday
Pork chops and tomatoes in the crockpot
Brown Rice
Tuesday
Pesto Chicken
noodles
broccoli
Wednesday
leftovers/sandwiches
Thursday
chicken noodle soup over mashed potatoes
mixed veggies
bread
Friday
Pizza
Saturday
leftovers
Sunday
cabbage rolls in the crockpot
scalloped potatoes
bread

No comments: