Swagbucks

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Walgreens Double Dip Days

I spent money at Walgreens for the first time since AUGUST! I kept using my gift card reloads but then I really really really needed batteries... I have a 6 month old and it seems like every thing that keeps him occupied contains batteries and they all seem to die at the same time so I needed ALOT! and our rechargeable batteries that I use in my camera had stopped charging and I have been using the regular ones and going through a bunch. Everything else that was bought were things I needed. After spending ZERO money for the last 2.5 months at Walgreens it was kind of painful to pay that much. I make myself feel better that it would have been more than $75 just to get my hair dyed professionally.
Cost Break Down
4 large packs of batteries- .75 Q *3 and there is a December Rebate for $3 each = $6.25 -$7.00
4 bags of Hershey's candy = $2.50 *4 - $5 December rebate- $1.50 Q - $2 from November Easy Saver = $1.50 for 4 bags
2 L'oreal Hair colors= $6.99- 2Q= $4.99 each
1 Chex Mix= $1- .50Q= .50
1 Energizer Recharger and 2 AA recharge batteries (great for my camera)= $7.99 - $5 December rebate= $2.99
2 Spin Brush Pros= $4.99- 3 coupon from December Easy Saver = $1.99 each
I spent $71.53 out of pocket. (I will get $22 back on my gift card but I do not count that now, I just look at it as no spending later)




















No comments: